Special Appropriations Funding
How To Apply
- REVIEW: all funding details and policies prior to applying.
- DOWNLOAD: the Event Planning Worksheet and the GPSS funding application. Furthermore, you will need to install Adobe Reader in order to fill out the PDF application.
- COMPLETE: the Event Planning Worksheet and all funding application(s). Note: if you are applying for multiple funding sources for one event, only one Event Planning Worksheet is required.
- SAMPLE Event Budget Planning Worksheet and 2017-2018 ASUW Special Appropriation Application.
- SUBMIT: completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: all forms must be typed and submitted via email. Please let us know if you need assistance completing the forms.
- SCHEDULE: a meeting with your SAO Adviser to discuss details of your Event. Your application will be reviewed once you have met with your SAO Adviser. When you meet with your SAO Adviser, bring facility confirmations, updated budgets and any other details about your event. Your SAO Adviser will notify you that your application is complete.
- NOTIFICATION: Once ASUW has been notified that your application is complete, your RSO will receive an invitation from ASUW to present your request to the ASUW Special Appropriations Committee. The invitation will include the date and time your RSO will be placed on the meeting agenda. You must respond to the invitation as soon as possible to confirm your presentation date. You should be contacted by ASUW within two weeks after your application has been deemed completed by your SAO Adviser.
If you have any questions please contact the Director of Programming at email@example.com.