Special Appropriations Funding
How To Apply
- Login into RSO Community [uws-community.symplicity.com]
- Click on the “Student Groups” tab, click on the RSO name you are requesting funding for.
- Download and complete the Special Appropriations Application located under the “Documents” tab.
- Under the “Budget” tab, click on the “Budget Request” tab. (NOTE: You must be one of the listed RSO Officers in order to view the “Budget” Tab. If you are not one of the listed Officers you will need to have them log into RSO Community to submit the request.)
- Select “Submit New Budget Request,” fill out the form, click on “Add Document” and upload completed funding request form, click on “Add Line Item” and enter the appropriate type/name/amount.
- When you are done, click on “Save.”
- Make an appointment with your SAO Adviser to have your funding request reviewed.
- You will then receive an email from one of our Administrative Assistants on when to meet with the Special Appropriations Committee. The Special Appropriations Committee meets Wednesdays at 4:30PM.
If you have any questions please contact the Director of Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org.